Defective products can be returned within 7 days from delivery date by contacting email@example.com
or by returning the item to the retailer purchased from, who will advise you accordingly.
– A Defective Product is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
– When returning a product within the standard return period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilized during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.
– All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, manuals and accessories. We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 7 days after purchase.
– All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
– Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to Lexuma; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please connect the your Marketplace retailer directly.
– Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not Lexuma directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.